People, Place and Sport
4 April to 31 August 2022
Sandwell Valley Country Park
A large scale outdoor exhibition combining portraits and landscapes. Location Sandwell Valley Park, Salter's Lane, West Bromwich, B71 4BG. There is a pay and display car park. Closest car park is Forge Mill Farm and Lake Car Park, and the exhibition is a 1 minute walk from the Sandwell Valley visitor centre. See pictures below.
- St Paul’s Church – St Paul’s Square, Birmingham B3 1QZ
- Moseley Road Baths – 497 Moseley Rd, Balsall Heath, Birmingham B12 9BX (now closed)
- Birmingham Coach Station – Mill Lane, Birmingham B5 6DD
- Bournville Green – Linden Road Bournville , Birmingham B30 2AA
- Wednesbury Leisure Centre – High Bullen, Wednesbury WS10 7HP
- West Bromwich Leisure Centre – Moor St, West Bromwich B70 7AZ
- Haden Hill Leisure Centre – Barrs Rd, Cradley Heath B64 7HA
- Hadley Stadium Smethwick – Wilson Rd, Smethwick B66 4NL
Thursday 23 June, 6-8pm: In Conversation with Multistory's Jess Piette at Moseley Road Baths.
Sunday 10 July, 1-3pm: Picnic in the park to celebrate the opening of the main exhibition and book launch at Sandwell Valley Park. More information here: https://tinyurl.com/7exhmhuh
Exhibition installation photographs © Tegen Kimbley
Sandwell Valley photographs © Ryley Morton